We are looking for a freelance copywriter to work remotely for our blockchain advisory firm. We’re seeking a candidate with 1-2 years of professional, non-academic experience, who understands how to create quality content and has a strong familiarity with online marketing and SEO strategies. The candidate would also need to be responsible, self-motivated, and well-organized. Self-starters and team players with a natural love of the written word, looking to add value to our brand story and development are ideal candidates.
- Write clear, concise, and conversational copy for our company newsletter and blog.
- Create professional press releases announcing company updates concerning new partners, advisors, and events.
- Ensure tone and style, across all mediums.
- Creation of marketing copy such as blog post, social posts, web copy, emails, and other marketing materials as needed.
- Work with stakeholders and reviewers to keep the brand voice consistent.
- Use effective marketing strategies to broadcast materials throughout social media profiles and emailing campaign platforms to ensure maximum distribution.
- Interest in the blockchain ecosystem and emerging technologies.
- Ability to understand developments and trends for DecentraNet’s advisory clients.
- A minimum of 1 year writing copy for brands in an in-house creative department and/or agency role.
- Experience in Journalism and editorial writing is a plus.
- You know what makes a killer headline and have a knack for both writing and editing.
- Ability to move quickly, test the copy you create, and iterate to find the perfect performance-based solution.
- Excellent English writing and editing skills.
- You take initiative, keep organized, and can handle multiple projects at once.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and close attention to detail.
Working at DecentraNet
We’re a remote team of made up of seven people scattered around the globe. Everyone works from a location of their choosing. We meet once per quarter to strategize and strengthen our relationships. We care deeply about the blockchain industry, our clients, and our community. Our organizational structure does away with strict hierarchy. We believe in working with a high degree of autonomy while supporting the team’s priorities.
Interested parties should contact Tiffany Madison at firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume.