Click HERE for instant access to our 2019 Market Report. Explore what 30 thought-leaders from dozens of industry verticals had to say about the future of blockchain.
Welcome to the DecentraNet’s 2019 Market Report. 2018 was quite the ride for the blockchain community. Those of us investing our time and capital in the promising future of blockchain technology should be assured that interesting times most definitely lie ahead. So what’s in store for 2019?
To answer that question, Team Decentranet invited our extensive network of pioneers and innovators to explore this question. Together, we established the 8 most important issues facing the blockchain industry this year.
We covered the following hot topics facing the industry in 2019:
- The long-term value of security tokens vs utility tokens.
- Growing use cases for alternative tokens, including stablecoins and non-fungible tokens.
- Enterprise adoption, real-world use cases and the next killer app.
- Whether public vs private blockchains will dominate and the future of other distributed ledger technologies.
- How will regulatory bodies, like the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) impact the industry?
- The need for self-imposed industry ethics standards.
- The influx of institutional capital and its potential impact on the industry.
- The future of governance.
Our Market Report will be distributed to our network of over 10,000 founders, investors, advisors, journalists, conference attendees and others in the blockchain space. As challenging as these market declines have been, our report covers the many promising signs coming from all corners of the blockchain space. We hope this report gives our readers key insights into the prior year in review, and thoughts on key trends and projects to lookout for in the coming year.
Best wishes for a prosperous and fulfilling 2019,
- Click HERE for instant access to our 2019 Market Report. Explore what 30 thought-leaders from dozens of industry verticals had to say.
- We are advisors and consultants that work with blockchain companies and other transformational technology projects. If you’d like to connect with us on how we can help your company, please click HERE or send us an email at email@example.com.
- You can also reach out to inquire about any of our current clients or portfolio companies at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Want to be featured in our next report? We would love to hear from you at email@example.com.