DecentraNet continues to expand our advisory team. We’re stoked to welcome Nick Sullivan, a talented, versatile, and heart-centered serial technology entrepreneur.
AUSTIN, TEXAS — August 29, 2019 — DecentraNet is pleased to announce our advisory partnership with Nick Sullivan, a heart-centered technology leader with a legacy of supporting collaboration, innovation, and passionate and fun work environments. Nick will advise DecentraNet and support its efforts to serve its clients and their diverse objectives.
“Nick Sullivan is a good friend and colleague that I deeply respect. Nick has a talent for bringing together teams with a common goal by creating a culture of professionalism, compassion, and grit. He has a gift for conquering the unconventional and leveraging opportunities others may not yet see. I’ve known Nick since 2014 and am honored and delighted that he is now advising our company,” says Matt McKibbin, Founder of DecentraNet.
Highlights about Nick:
- SELF-STARTER AND CREATIVE AUTODIDACTIC: Starting off his technology career as a copy/paste data entry clerk, Nick taught himself software engineering on the job, teaching himself Unix, web development, Oracle databases, and shell scripting through trial and error. His career developed through a passion for learning, maniacal work ethic, and a quest for success. Throughout several engineering leadership positions over 20 years, the biggest common theme in Nick’s work has been creation — taking an idea and making it real.
- TECHNOLOGY LEADER: Driving technology development is what Nick does best, and he believes that is done by focusing on a culture of inspiration, love, emotional intelligence (EQ), and safety, with a particular knack for finding and elevating strong, powerful women to their best calling, and bringing feminine energy to the workplace. Combining these tools with an insatiable appetite for getting things done, Nick has created millions of dollars’ worth of value at multiple companies including ChangeTip (sold to Airbnb in 2016), Krux (sold to SalesForce for $840MM), Wikia (created a product that tripled revenue), and Good Money ($34MM Series A).
- SERIAL FOUNDER: As a founder of these companies and an engineering leader to many others, he understands what it takes to build aspirational engineering cultures that attract the best talent. Nick accelerates the velocity of teams with sound decision making, excellence in software development, management practices, and cultural engineering to keep teams happy and motivated.
- VERSATILE EXPERT: Nick has correctly positioned himself early in burgeoning industries as they have become digitized, including the Internet (1993), Text Search (1999), Digital Media (2000), AdTech / Consumer Data (2010), and Bitcoin (2013). Now he is positioning himself as an expert in Artificial Intelligence, with a focus on Neuromorphic programming, trusting that humans still play an important part in the ethical development of technology ensuring that we maintain a peaceful coexistence with the machines, fulfilling part of Nick’s dharma/purpose, which is to help define the boundaries between humanity and technology.
- HEART-CENTRIC: As part of his continued dedication to bringing love into a business and empowering the feminine, Nick recently co-created a non-profit organization called Upward Spirals, which serves to unlock the transformative power of love to solve the world’s biggest challenges. Nick focuses personal time on biohacking, neurohacking, meditation, exploring spirituality, travel, and investing in the growth of those around him.
The DecentraNet team welcomes Nick as an advisor to our organization and look forward to his future contributions.
Want to Know More About All the Awesome Stuff We Do?
DecentraNet is a purpose-driven investment and advisory firm specializing in blockchain and other transformational technologies with global impact. We also create event experiences and innovative content to bring our clients projects to market and to evangelize the potential of transformational technologies generally.
- Click HERE for instant access to our 2019 Market Report. Explore what 30 thought-leaders from dozens of industry verticals had to say.
- We are advisors and consultants that work with blockchain companies and other transformational technology projects. If you’d like to connect with us on how we can help your company, please click HERE or send us an email at email@example.com.
- You can also reach out to inquire about any of our current clients or portfolio companies at firstname.lastname@example.org.